We played with black India ink on a variety of white paper and used the photocopier to make enlargements and reductions, which we then cut up and collaged.
We painted with a scruffy brush on a long stick, with India ink again on a long piece of paper.
When that had dried, we painted on the other side with diluted India ink.
I cut mine up and made a large book. I will be putting details of it on my blog: newlycreative.com
This collage was made from black and white photocopies of the exercises I had done earlier with coloured papers.
I made a small book from some of my collaged papers.
But first I need to finish my Destinations work for our first exhibition at the NEC in March.